Learn About Our Project:
Return to the distant star of Proxima Centauri to experience the Exodus you know and love like never before. Shape the game into a unique experience with a grand modular expansion. Write the final chapter of tomorrow’s saga and unlock the secrets of the Event Horizon, making your Exodus collection finally complete!
Exodus: Proxima Centauri required to play Exodus: Event Horizon. Fully compatible with the 2015 expansion Edge of Extinction.
1. Shape your destiny! Play Exodus the way you want by customizing and enhancing your game experience.
2. Immerse yourself in a rich world! The story of Exodus has been expanding for the last 6 years. It’s up to you to write its last chapter!
3. Competitive, cooperative, and solitaire! Crush your opponents, form an unlikely alliance, or face the void of distant space alone!
4. Make the game better! Your support will help us make Exodus: Event Horizon an even better experience.
5. Support the tried and true! This is our second Kickstarted Exodus expansion, and our 8th Kickstarter in total. Check us out and see for yourself that we deliver!
6. Complete your Exodus collection! This campaign lets you take active part in the final chapter of this intergalactic adventure. There will be no more expansions and this is pretty much the only chance to get Exodus: Event Horizon. Seize it!
7. Be among the first — and only! — to play Exodus: Event Horizon!
Exodus: Event Horizon is an expansion for new and old fans alike. But, as such, it will see very limited distribution outside of Kickstarter. If you want to make sure you will be among those who receive their copy, now is the time to pledge!
Download the draft rules of Exodus: Event Horizon.
Exodus: Event Horizon is a modular expansion. How does that work?
1. Event Horizon comprises 10 diverse modules (including those unlocked via Stretch Goals) and 2 unique scenarios for competitive, cooperative, semi-cooperative, and solo play!
2. Each module introduces its own rules and game elements.
3. Each module is independent from the others – it’s up to you to choose which ones you want to use!
4. Each module combines seamlessly with the base game elements, any Edge of Extinction additions, as well as with every other module from the Event Horizon expansion.
5. Modularity allows you to customize your game every time: create the experience you want anew each time you sit down to play Exodus: Event Horizon.
Exodus: Proxima Centauri has been a constant presence on the board games market since 2012. Here are some of the reviews:
Dice Tower’s Miami Dice (18 minutes):
Starlit Citadel (10 minutes):
Do you want to know everything about how to play Exodus: Proxima Centauri? This detailed video will walk you through all the rules:
Quick overview by Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews (10 minutes):
Learn to play by Rules Countdown (28 minutes):
Exodus: Edge of Extinction expanded the world of Exodus in 2015. Here’s what reviewers think of what it brought to the table:
Dice Tower (15 minutes):
Board to Death (7 minutes):
The Fleet Admiral allows you to become a part of the Exodus universe by becoming the face of one of the leader characters of the Event Horizon expansion. If you choose this pledge, you will be asked to provide a photo, and our artist will create a custom image based on the materials provided, inserting you into the world of Exodus.
You will also be able to choose a name and the type of character you wish to become (subject to approval). Don't worry, if your first idea does not work, we will help you choose a suitable alternative!
This pledge does not automatically come with a copy of Event Horizon. Instead, when using this pledge level, you need to add the value of the pledge you want. For example, if you want the Fleet Admiral pledge with a copy of Event Horizon, you need to pledge a total of $245 plus shipping costs. Shipping costs will be added automatically when you choose your region or country.
If you are an owner of Exodus: Proxima Centauri (first printing), we will make the Upgrade Pack available after the project via the Pledge Manager, at the price of $35.
The Pledge Manager will also enable you to add other games by NSKN to your pledge, such as Shadowscape, Mistfall & Heart of the Mists, In the Name of Odin, Progress: Evolution of Technology, as well as game expansions, including the coveted Call of the Dragonlord.
All of the prices along with the complete offer will be available as the Pledge Manager launches.
Exodus: Event Horizon game boxes will be manufactured in Poland by Granna, under our direct supervision. Granna has been our partner since 2012 and we have printed together more than 100,000 units, covering 10 titles, with editions in a total of 11 languages. With their help, we delivered great quality game boxes of Exodus: Proxima Centauri (revised edition) and Exodus: Edge of Extinction.
As soon as production is over, we will ship your games to our fulfillment centers around the world. This allows us to secure customs free, local delivery in USA, EU, and Canada. Backers from all other countries will receive rewards shipped from Poland.
FROM OUR SUPPORTERS, ABOUT OUR KICKSTARTER ATTITUDE
"With all of the new (and established) game creators running so many KS projects it is a breath of fresh air to see someone taking the time and effort (and expense!) to make sure their game is of the highest standards. Mistfall was a great and beautiful game and you are taking the same care with this one. Thank you." - Kirkstarter
"Amazingly drama free so far, although consistent with NSKN's excellent track record." - MentatYP
"Wow. You guys are incredible. I almost feel like I must be on some other site other than Kickstarter." - Rose the Hedgehog
"[...] I truly appreciate the timely, honest delivery. I also appreciate the effort to balance quality and schedule". - Katrina Hennessy
"I like when the games arrive early or in time." - Salvador Bernadó Sala
FROM THE EXPERTS, ABOUT EXODUS
"It's the game Eclipse wishes it could be [...]" - Tom Vasel in his Top 100 Games of All time, 2013 edition.
"Exodus: Proxima Centauri has been, I think, correctly labeled TI3 light. It is a very good space opera game without getting too heavy and without taking too long" - Sam Healey, in his Top 100 Games of All time, 2014 edition.